Sunday, April 30, 2006

Amazing...

I never thought I'd ever think the words "I miss Drumheller" would ever come out of my mouth. But they have. The Jr. Band at Glenmore went up this weekend...mostly to hang out. We did the service today and did like...an hour at the nursing home yesterday. It was amazing. I think what I liked most about it was...being free...from everything. Stress and everything. Being able to have real fun...and not worry about it. Be able to smile and not worry if I should or shouldnt be smiling because this persons going through this, and that persons going through that. I was finally able to be happy for...and day and a half. Dont get me wrong...I have an amazing life, and family and everything...and I wouldnt trade what I have...but lately I've been having trouble being truly happy...and I dont know why. I even forgot about failing my license...till I was almost home. But gosh...it was amazing. We stayed in the Ramada in which is actually set up like a house...kind of. It looks like a hotel...but you walk in...and theres a room thats kinda like a coffee shop..and everythings free and you can just go sit on the couches with your friends like you would at home and turn on the TV. We watched the Flames game down there last night...it was awesome. And we went swimming...and It was soooo fun. We laughed so much, it was great. I dont think I've had that much fun straigh in that "long" period of time since youth councels.

Court

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

That's awesome! Band/Choir/Friend trips are always fun! Sorry to hear about failing your license. I hope you get it soon sweetie! Say hi to the family.
Looking forward to seeing y'all soon.
Tammy