Saturday, April 22, 2006

Boys Boys everywhere you go!!

So....my sister asked a really hot guy out the other day....she didnt even know his name when she did, BUT...they did talk a bit and he knew her name. And today....I may or may not be going to see a boy at sobeys (where he works) cause he said it gets really lonely...so I told him I'd go see him.

So this post is mainly because...Im bored...and I wanted to post.

My hands hurt...we're doing wire sculptures in art and I keep accidentally stabbing my hands, but by the time I realize it...the bloods all dry.

My whole computer got wiped, so I lost like....100 pictures and 18 hours worth of music.

JENN! Im still waiting to hear about a baby! I hope it comes soon!!!!

4 20 was good...I guess...I sure didnt do anything about it (meaning I didnt smoke Pot, because...well...I dont wanna die a slow death)

Its snowing, and I hate it! I wish I was at camp! Any weathers good at camp.

I've gained back 2 hours of music back. YAY

Im gonna go...because this post is really boring, sorry!

ttyl

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Court, sorry no baby yet. I'll let you know.

Courtney said...

YAY