Thursday, April 20, 2006

why do they always do this to us......GOSH

yeah....so Im pretty frustrated. I get an email like...monday...ish say..."we're really excited to see you at DYB on the weekend, please provide your own transportation" DYB is Band practise, for everyone who doesnt know...and then today...I get home from school...and got an email from a girl from my church, saying "are you going to be in my car on the way to camp" so i emailed her back...because we had already made all these arrangments to go up...my parents and sister were excited to have a hot dog roast on friday night...and blah blah blah....and then I go for a walk...I get home, check my email only to find out....."Sorry to announce, DYB is yet again cancelled" which wouldnt be that bad...if 3 out of the 4 practises this year hadn't been cancelled, but they were. DYB is more than a band to me. DYB....is a weekend away....a time to see people.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sorry to hear DYB was cancelled. It's madning when you are looking forward to something and it dosen't happen. Hope your weekend turn out good.