Friday, April 28, 2006

second post of today!





Jeeze...I think I really am a blog-atic (if that makes sense) haha...I was at Amandas birthday and there was a balloon guy there and we were trying to figure out how to say his name when he told us it was Balloonatic...like Lunatic but...balloon...k so maybe not so funny....same with the blog-atic...maybe just funnier in my head. Gosh...sorry this is really weird. Never post when your really tired. K...there actually is a point to this post. I took my drivers test today....and I totally FAILED! Thats right...I fail at life, lol. KIDDING! But I was soooo upset....I had to go right to church to do childcare and I cried like...all the way to church and then I got to church and couldnt go downstairs for a while till I stopped crying. It sucked. Then I started hanging out with the kids and it was amazing. I nearly forgot about the drivers test. Its funny how Kids, in there innocents, can make you forget about everything thats happened...even for a second. That split second when they run up to you and give you a hug...or the look at you and laugh and run away waiting for you to chase them. There were like...7 kids there....it was a fairly small group. We got a new TV donated and its really nice. But its really loud...even when the Volumes turned down quite a bit...so it was hard to deal with 7 kids and a TV haha...it kinda got annoying, but the youth pastor was really into Veggietales, God rocks, and The Doughnut man...so we couldnt turn the TV off, haha. Well....that was my day. I got pictures from my phone FINALLY on my computer today. They wouldnt send for like..a month. So here are some of the pics. OOO...
this out!!!http://mypictures.bell.ca/guest/view/message.do?lsdb=7&invite=nE8r4XJ32YzMTaya77dU&subretailerid=BELLM&shareName=MMS&retailerid=BELLM

Its me playing the drums horribly. Sorry about the weird sound...it was from my cell phone...so the sound isnt great.

PIC order

-me playing the drums, or attempting.
-Shane D
-Mom and Sam
-the most amazing book title ever! I saw the book in indigo and took a picture of it. Maybe not the best Christian representation, but funny nonetheless.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

het Court, sorry to here about the drivers test. I failed my first time too. I think most people do. Don't be dicourage. You'll get it. Wow I can't believe you're old enough to drive now. Do your parents know about this. JK. Hope things are going well. Still no baby. Monday at the latest.