Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Alright, so I havent posted in a few days, but I've been really run-down and stressed out with friends and school and such. But heres a post!! YAY. I've had a total lack of sleep! I hate when you're really tired, so you try to go to bed earlier than normal, and you don't fall asleep until like...an hour after you usually do. Oh well. I went to Peters 26th birthday party last night, it was awesome...good Job on the planning Amanda! Haha...Allison and I hung the streamers, but we did them a little low, we were worried peter would hang himself, but he didn't, thank goodness, lol. So Im really starting to get excited about camp, I over heard a girl saying that schools out in like....83 days or something, but that was yesterday, so now its 82! YAY. Wow, Im very tired, so Im sorry this is so Random. I have barely seen my family at all in the last week, aside from getting rides from my dad etc. Pretty craaaaaaazy. OO...I saw Angie on Sunday, it was pretty cool, if you read this Angie, I want you to know I love you, and Im always here for you. And I've been talking a little to my friend, whos dad died, and she says she doing pretty good, but Im not too convinced. She's the kind of person that would be there for her family, and be strong, and act like it doesnt bother her for the sake of her family, and we all know that isnt good. So yeah, if you could, could you say a little prayer for her and her brother and mom? Thanks!

Court

No comments: