Wednesday, April 05, 2006

So this is yet another dedication

This one is dedicated to Kimberly Erin Burgess.


I don’t know what you’re going through
I don’t even know what to say
Except, I’m here for you
I love you

I wish I could protect you from the pain
I wish I could make it better
But God has a Plan
He loves you

God has a plan, and this is part of it
God has a reason for doing this to you
I know it’s hard to understand
He loves you

There one thing left to say
There one thing left, and only you can do it
It’s not as easy as it sounds
Love yourself

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Great poem today!
Keep your eye on the mail. I sent out the invites today.

Courtney said...

YAY!! Im kinda getting excited about the shower, it should be fun! You should get some awesome gifts. And thanks for saying my Poem was great, only about a quarter of my brain was working when I wrote it, haha I was up really early and I wrote it then, I didnt even know if it made sense when I posted it, haha.