Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm sorry

I'm sorry you just up and left
without any notice at all

I'm sorry you kept saying you care
then never do anything about it

I'm sory you hurt me,
as bad as you did

But most of all, I'm sorry I tried defending you
I'm sorry I ever trusted you

I'm sorry I believed you when you told me
you care about me

I'm sorry I believed you
everytime you said you wanted to be a better friend

But really, I'm sorry if you want to come back
and want to be friends again

I'm sorry I'll accept you
and set myself up for all this pain again


This post is dedicated to someone that I care about, and that I think about often, but I never get the courage to tell her how I feel because I dont want to hurt her, Someone who I considered a sister at one point in time.

No comments: