Thursday, April 06, 2006

Pictures and post


Alright, so I must say, my hands are killing me. We're doing wire sculptures in art, and I keep poking myself, haha. But I have to say, Im quite proud, I havent started bleeding, yet! Umm...this pic is Simone and I in banff. I think its pretty cool. Simone is my bestest friend ever. She's pretty cool, she's got some skills. One memory I have, when we were in banff, something happened, I dont really wanna go into it, but she could tell I was upset, so she turned on the song "lonely" by Akon, and thats our song, we sang it so much in California, and we got about 4 lines in and I broke down crying, and she grabbed me and held me for it felt like forever, but it was the most amazing thing ever, because we are usually the kind of friends that dont get too sad around each other, and we're always really stupid and making fools of ourselves, but theres the odd time that we try to support each other. Thanks Simone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh courtney that made me tear
oh my goodness that was sweet
i love you darling
oh and by the way that wasn't in banff that was in canmore
haha oh well close enough love you with all my heart

Tammy Williams said...

It's so great to have best friends like that. My best friend now is my husband - he holds me when I cry and loves me just the same:)