Monday, April 17, 2006

pretty cool

Yeah...so I was at school today, kinda having a bad day, sick, tired etc. BUT...I enter my Art Class, and I looked on the table I work at, and I look down and theres a panflit sitting there, i didnt put much though to it, until I looked a little closer and noticed it had scripture verses on it, which is pretty odd considering it's a public school where God isnt even allowed to be mentioned. So I thought it was pretty cool to see that God can show up and so many places, unexpected places. These are the verses on it.

1 LORD, who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live on your holy hill? 2 He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart 3 and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman, 4 who despises a vile man but honors those who fear the LORD, who keeps his oath even when it hurts, 5 who lends his money without usury and does not accept a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things will never be shaken. ~Psalm 15:1-5

9 The man of integrity walks securely, but he who takes crooked paths will be found out.

~Proverbs 10:9

12Above all, my brothers, do not swear—not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. Let your "Yes" be yes, and your "No," no, or you will be condemned.

~James 5:12

No comments: