Wednesday, April 19, 2006

4 20


I don't mean if 4 20 means anything to anyone, it didnt mean anything to me until like...monday, when everyone was complaining that we have a test tomorrow, which is April (4) 20th (20)....and I didnt know why, this girl Christina she'd be really high that day, but not a clue why, haha. Then today I found out that its National Pot Smoking day. How sad is that, honestly. These people dont know when they can smoke pot so they have to set a date, jkjk. I find it amusing, but upseting at the same time. I cant help but think....what would God have to say about this? I dont know how to describe my exact feelings, but all I know is that...it hurts to see people doing this to themselves, and to God. Growing up with a brother that smoked a lot of pot, I've seen what it can do. I was also talking to my friend...and her sister got so into drugs that she is now 22, I think, but has the mind of a 12 year old because of all the drugs. Granted, it would have been more than Pot, but yeah. My dad and I were also talking about it, Pot kills brain cells, hence why it's so "relaxing"...you're brain isnt functioning properly.

This is something I worked on at school, not for an assignment or anything, just cause its cool. And it made me think....these are "my kids" and my friends....if churches continue to go on the path they are going, Salvation Army Churches at least....we WILL lose these kids. And who knows, maybe because of that....4 20 will be a big thing in their lives that make them mad at teachers and school because they give them tests when their gonna be super high.

Just something to think about,
Court

No comments: