Sunday, April 02, 2006

everyone!! Keep August 29th 2012 free!!!!

Seeing as, Im getting Married that day, I thought I'd share some of my wedding plans with ya'll. In case you're wondering about a guy, there is none, yet, it'll come! Thats just a last minute detail that doesnt really need to be added until about a year before the wedding, lol.

K, so here it goes!

Im going to walk down the Isle to Canon in D by Pachaelbel.
The ceremony will be in the pines at camp.
The reception will be outdoor probably behind the pines
My side of the wedding party will Be Alicia (being my sister, she has to be the Maid of Honor), Simone, Kristyn, My sister daughter (if she has one by then), and one more person, yet to be added. I figure I'll let my husband chose his groomsmen.
When we leave down the dirt road, my wedding cast (if thats what its called, haha) is gonna sing "we go together" from Grease, and then in the last few bars, a horse-drawn Carrige, with a white horse will ride up the road, pick us up, and we'll ride down the road out of camp.

I have my dress picked out and everything! It's going to be Simple, yet...elegant, and my bridesmaids dresses are going to be a silky satin, if that makes sense, and it's going to be like....easter purple kind of. Heres a pic of my dress.
~Court~

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

This is so funny! I had my wedding planned out like you and yet, I ended up moving away from home and found new friends that I would have had in my party instead. All I have to say is don't be surprised if this happens to you:)

Courtney said...

Yeah...I know, lol....I know its just kind of "teenage dreams" but yeah, its still fun to dream, haha. But yeah...Im pretty sure Im not really getting much of it.