Tuesday, May 02, 2006

UGH

Today...SUCKED! I get to see Stan and Tsi-Tsi tonight with baby James, so that should be good. But yeah...I wake up....early, so I could study for my test which barely happened...and I was so out of it, and dead tired. Then I get to school only to find out 2 of my friends are in a fight, and you could feel the tension...I totally didnt wanna be in the same room with both of them. Then I took my science test, which I think I may have passed (I hope)...Science isnt my strong subject....to say the least. THEN...I had to go to art...and finish a project that I technically finished on friday, so I really did nothing. Then Social...none of my friends were there and we went to the library...so it sucked not being there with any friends. Oh yeah....And to top it all off...My science teacher wore an OILERS Jersey!! We asked why and shes like "Why do you think? Oilers Kick ass" I was like...PSH..yeah right. But whatever....everyones entitled to their own oppinion...as long as they know deep down that....the flames are soooo much better. K...so I guess today wasnt HORRIBLE...but yeah...just long and boring. But I drove...and I drove to where my test was...to practise parking and stuff....and my dad and I figured everything out, which is good. All the Vehicles we used on the test were there as well..which helped. Anyways...I have to go get ready for dinner.

ttyl,
Court

GO FLAMES GO!

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

Keep driving...you'll get the hang of it. It took me 2 tries to get my license too.
HUGS.