Sunday, May 21, 2006

Great weekend...

Alright, so friday! My dad picked me up at school, and he had the dureski kids with him. The dureskis are as my mom calls them, their adopted grand children. They are 1, 6, and 8. I love them sooo much. My sister was watching them for the weekend so we helped her out. But yeah, we went and hung out at their house for a bit, then I went and took my drivers test again, and...I PASSED!!! So yeah, I've been driving a bit. And then I went to Tammy's baby shower, which was sooo fun. It was awesome! Then yesterday we spent all day with the kids. we went and played in the creek and stuff, at fish creek. And then today was church and then....fish creek, again. playing in the creek, haha. It was amazing to sit there, in the creek, yeah, we sat in the middle of the creek, and just watch the kids have sooo much innocent fun trying to catch the minos, and throw rocks into the water, and Julia, the one year old, trying to throw these big rocks. And then I sat there for a while looking around. Everywhere you looked, there were trees, or water, or sky, or kids, or rocks. I had to thank God for everything he gave us. We really take advantage of what we have. I'm really sorry I almost missed it by getting too distracted. Anyways, thats it for now.

ttyl,

Court

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

Thanks again for coming to our shower. I'm glad to know that you and your mama knew a few people there at least. It was sure good to see you both again. We loved the gift too! Thank you so much!

Love Tammy