Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Poor Poor Jeweller



My puppy, Jewel, started her first heat this week. She seems sooo confused, like she has no idea whats happening to her. She's such a sucker for attention right now. She'll come up and put her paws around you and give you a hug, its sooo cute, but I feel so bad for her. She's so, mopey (sp?) and yeah. I kind of like her like this when she has no energy, but still I feel bad for her.

On a happier note! My sister and I had like....the best night out tonight. We went to the mall, and laughed non stop. It was one of the best times we'd had since she got home from aussie land. Thanks Leasher!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I think it's great that you two hang out.I can only imagine how crazy and funny you guys must have been.

ally said...

hey girlie,
always remember that the welves wetched ok?? ;)
leasher