Monday, May 22, 2006

one things for sure

I miss soooo many people! I totally hate when you get to see someone for like...a couple hours, or even a couple days, but then they have to go home, or you do, and when you say good-bye, you feel like crying. I feel like crying so often, because I miss someone. It isnt very often that you miss everyone you dont get to see too often all at once, it's more...you miss between 1 and 5 people at a time. Sometimes, I wish...everyone lived really close together, so you can see everyone all the time. I just want you all to know, I miss you. The one thing thats for sure, is that there a lot of people in this world I love, and I can't express that enough, I just wish everyone knew how much I cared about them. If you're reading this, please know that I care about you, I love you all!!!!

No comments: