Saturday, May 06, 2006

AWW

I talked To Jenn Landon last night! It was awesome! (If you read this...I miss you sooo much!!!) Her and my mom were talking about a story about me, that I hear almost everytime I talk to Jenn...about how I lifted my dress up when everyone was taking pictures of me when I was little. So I told her I'd find embarrassing stories about Grayson...haha. So I thought I fixed my msn this morning, but it wont let me on again. So I have to either use the laptop or e-messenger, which sucks! All my favorite music is on the real computer (which I'm on right now). Except Radio, by Alkaline Trio (kind of emo band), thats on the other computer, but most of my worship songs and stuff are on the real computer, and my oldies! I'm listening to Mustang Sally right now, best song ever! OO...and Build me up buttercup! Oh wow...You know you're a loser when you like those kinds of songs! Oh well...no offence to anyone who likes them...not many of my friends do know the songs. anyways...Im gonna go. I know this post was pretty pointless, but I wanted to post.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Miss you too Court