Monday, May 08, 2006

Pop goes the weasle

My social teacher makes me laugh. He has such a lack of confidence...and its sooo funny. He barely looks at us, he's always looking down and stuff. My dad calls him the weasle. I missed social to see my cousin at the mall...cause I hadnt seen her in forever, and I asked my dad if it would be ok....and told him we never really do that much in social anyways...so his response..."But you'll have to miss the little weasle run aorund"..hence the title of the post! But yeah....for those of you who know my dad...I think you could probably see him saying that.

OO...HAPPY 1 WEEK BIRTHDAY GRAYSON!!!!!!

And on that note...I'm gonna leave you with a verse from a song...and be on my way.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is,
there is freedom

Where the spirit of the lord is
there is freedom

Lift your eyes to heaven
there is freedom

lift your eyes to heaven
there is freedom

No comments: