Wednesday, February 22, 2006

YAY

Yeah....so I went to the Relient K Concert last night with Simone, and other people....but mainly simone...haha. It was fun, after Relient K came on. The Concert started at 8 and relient K came on at like...quarter to 10...stupid opening bands. They werent even really that good. MMM...good old Jugo juice though. Haha...there were about 4 guys in front of us in the "moshpit" that were just wasted. HILARIOUS! Yeah..it was fun. AND yesterday.....I got an email address that was very much appreciated. I can't say whos cause theres a certain person or 2 that cant know right now. So yeah....yesterday was an awesome day. AND today....I get to go to Brownies!!!! This little girl from my church (well...I guess not so much little anymore....she just turned 8 *tear*) asked me to go to brownies with her tonight cause its some "bring a friend" day or something. I'm so pumped! HAHA. Yeah...good times. Anyways....I have to go...and Navigator...call me!!! My cell number is 835-7304.

Court

3 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

How sweet of that girl to invite you as her friend! Sounds like the concert was out of control a little!

~m said...

who opened?

Courtney said...

I cant remember there names...one was a girly name and another one had the word rocket it in...haha...Im an idiot, LOL. Are you coming to bible study tonight????

Court