Friday, February 24, 2006

HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah.....so I wrote a poem at school today...what else do I do at school? And so when I got home I put music to it...it kinda sucks, but whatever. Its like...a prayer...but I'll tell you I suppose. Im in a really weird mood. Anyways...here it is...

I'm crying out to you
Change me
Make me yours

Keep me in your presence lord
keep me in your sight
Keep me in your arms

Stay by my side forever lord
Stay in my life
In my heart

Make me new
Make me real
make me yours


Hope you liked it!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

nice job...I would love to hear it to music some time!

Anonymous said...

Courtney, you put yourself down too much. That prayer chorus is so wonderful. And the music is wonderful too.
By the way, Courtney played that for me to sing to at a Senior's Apt. devotion one night and they loved it.

I am so proud of you Courtney.

Mom

Courtney said...

*cough* nursing home, not Seniors Apt *cough*