Saturday, February 11, 2006

Nachos!

Hey...so we had DYB practise last night...I couldnt play, but I listened (amazing music)...and as always, we went out after, to moxies. And yeah...so I decided I'd order some nachos. Little did I know...the nacho plate was like...a foot and a half long, yeah...I could hardly eat any of it, so yeah it finished itself pretty fast though with Phil, Paul and Nick. But it was fun. The DYB is so sad right now....there was like...15 people there...mind you, edmonton wasnt there, but still...we used to have like...30 or 35 members. It sucks. But thats alright. Anyways...thats about it...we have Quench (youth praise and worship) tonight at church...Im so excited...but simone (the loser) isnt going...haha I {heart} you simone!!! Guess what? For all of you who know this story...I SAW ERIC/ANDREW TODAY!!!!!!! If you dont know the story...ask and I'll tell you..haha.

ttyl
~Court~

No comments: