Wednesday, February 01, 2006

To all those who...

This post is for all those people who worm their way into my life...make me think they care about me...so that I would care about them...and then just leave...just like that. No emails...no phone calls...I even went to a different city to surprise someone...and they made me feel like they didnt even care. All the money...all the effort went to waste. The worst part is...I still care about you...and no matter how hard I try...I cant let go. Your name came up and I almost cried...but I still care...explain that to me! How do you do that? How do you make me feel unimportant, unwanted, and unloved, but I still care about you. Why?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I can understand how you feel...friends sometimes come and go just like the seasons and it can be very confusing. I lost a lot of best friends since moving from Newfoundland to Winnipeg for college and now to Calgary...it sometimes doesn't make any sense. Keep praying for them and do your part to keep in contact and who knows what may happen! By the way - Happy Birthday!!!