Wednesday, February 08, 2006

So Random..

Yeah...so I have a new favorite song, and for those of you who don't know my life...I change favorite songs about every week, but my favorite song at the moment, is listen to your heart....the non-techno version. Its such a beautiful song, and it makes me cry. K...so I had a nose doctor appointment today...and goodness me it hurt. They like...stuck a nose vacuum up my nose haha...it hurt so bad, and it bled so bad. It was horrible. But oh well. Yeah...so I had something pretty cool happen this week! I spend a lot of time looking at blogs, and over the past 2 weeks or so I've been looking at them a lot. And I came across a blog of someone I knew a long time ago...and so I commented on her blog and we've been talking a little, its pretty cool. Anyways...I have to go, so I'll ttyl

No comments: