Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So..

Yeah....So were watching 3 kids from my church while their parents are away, and its sooo fun. Their names are Teagan (8), Shane (5) and Julia (1)...and they are the best kids ever. Seriously...they're well behaved (most of the time) and Polite and yeah, but I love them so much. Julia plays hide and seek all the time with us. And OMG she gave me the worst scare ever today. I was doing the dishes...and Teagan and Shane were playing a game, and I went to check on them, and Julia wasnt with them anymore. And So I started panicing because she wasnt anywhere to be found! It was only about 5 minutes, but like...the longest 5 minutes of my life. WIth the thoughts of, "She fell and hit her head and is is dead, or almost dead" or, "she somehow got the door open, and left" you know the feeling. I was searching all over, and I went upstairs, but all the doors were closed, then I got lightbulb, haha...Teagan left her door open and Julia went in and closed it. So I walked in....and she got that "uh-oh" look on her face, and yeah it was pretty funny. Anyways...I dont really have too much to say, so Im gonna go.

ttyl
~Court~

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

You will be a good mother one day. Your instincts are on target! I panic when things like that happen too.

Courtney said...

I sure hope I'll be a good mother. Thanks for the comment!!