Saturday, February 25, 2006

haha

Yeah....so I am definitely owned "I've never" tonight. haha....jkjk. I went to my friend Cathys birthday party...and we played this game called "I've never" and basically...someone says something they've never done...and you've done it you put one of your fingers down...and after you get all 5 fingers down your out and you have to do a dare. And well...Nicole and I ended up getting out at the same time...so we both had to do a dare. lol...we had to see how many Chocolate eggs we could fit in our mouth...she got 10, and I almost gave up...but I got 12..haha...HECK YES! It was amazing...till I almost chocked cause one of them started slipping down my throat...lol...and so I went to spit it out and about 7 or 8 came out as well...haha. I dont know I'll be eating one of those for a while. Oh but was it ever fun.

~Court~

3 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

I hope they were cracked eggs and not the shells too. That would be dangerous!
Dayna, my sister, managed to get 14 marshmellows in her mouth when they played "fuzzy bunnies" at camp one year. That was funny!

~m said...

wow. that's a big mouth you have :D

hey, i called you!
~m

Courtney said...

Actually...they were just the small like...2 inch chocolate eggs...so its all good...lol...and Mara, you're not the first one to tell me that...I've had many other people tell me I had a big mouth...haha. And I got your call and Im gonna call you back soon! Promise!!