Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hmm

K....so I was at bible study tonight...and I started thinking, do we really need to ask God to help us, because, he knows before we do what we're about to ask. If we don't even think about asking, and we just live with what we have, will God still give us Miracles. Like the crippled Beggar, outside the temple, he never ASKED for Gods help, he never ASKED for healing, but it happened. It never really says he even thought about asking, or thought about what it was like to be "normal" but...God still granted him with strength, and healing. Maybe, just maybe if we trust enough...we don't even have to ask....maybe God will grant us with blessings. Think for a moment, think about miracles that have happened in the last year, big or little....either, you passed a grade in school and you werent sure you would, or you made it through the year alive, or anything. You know? Anything good can be a miracle. I actually consider this a miracle. Over the last year or so, I've had about 3 people come into my life whom I haven't talked to in what seems like a million years. And I've met a whole bunch of amazing people. Anyways..I have to go.

ttyl

No comments: