Sunday, February 12, 2006

Prayer

Prayer is something you do, when you need God
Prayer isnt something you do when you WANT something

You pray when you need something, but also to show God your love for him
Prayer is to show God your open to him


If I could ask just one favour. I cant go into details, but I have a friend and shes having a really hard time, and if you pray, please pray for her, please ask that God would help her and keep her safe through this hard time.

Thanks everyone, I love her to peices, shes one of my best friends. I know if everyone says one prayer then it can make a world of difference.

~Court~

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

I will pray for her. Nice to read your blogs all the time. Thanks for sending me to it!

Courtney said...

Thanks so much!! It really means a lot!