Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hmm

K...I was just listening to the songs on my computer....and a song that I've never listened to came on...Its by casting crowns...its called "praise you in this storm" and I didnt really pay too much attention to the words...until the words "I will praise you in this storm" caught my attention. See...theres been a lot going on lately with different things...Church issues and stress with some friends and stuff...and I've really been struggling with keeping up with Devotions and prayer etc. And I've been trying to get back into the habit...and then this song comes along...I really do need to praise God, no matter what happens. I can't let all the baggage keep me from God. I know thats the devil working...and I hate it! I really want to praise God through whatever happens...I really want to trust him...to know that he won't dish out anything we can't handle...sometimes it doesnt seem that way though. Could I ask that I get a little short prayer...from someone...anyone...asking that not only me...but every Christian can praise God no matter what happens? I think its very important, and extremely hard. I've recently had a bit of a renewal with God...last saturday at Quench...and it feels amazing. But I just really need help from God to keep that up with all thats going on. I know I cant rely on everyone else to pray for my spirituality...and thats not really what Im saying. I dont know what Im saying actually. Hopefully you get it.

Thanks!
~Court~

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I gotcha covered! Plus...if you ever need to talk, you know where to find me! I think it's been an interesting week for the both of us!