Tuesday, March 28, 2006

When you grow up do you want to be obese??

Lol...Sam and I went to lloyds today (rollerskating) and if you've ever seen me skate, or rollerskate, you'd know I was the worst skater EVER, and all the little like....10 year old kids were laughing at me. and I have the biggest skid mark on my knee because I fell so much, but at any rate, it was fun. There was the cutest little kid running around, and he had the biggest head, very cute. And when we were leaving these 2 little girls were talking...and one was like "when you grow up,,,do you wanna be obese" and yeah, it was adorable. Anyways...I better go...ttyl

2 comments:

~m said...

when little kids talk about fat and thin, it makes me sad. and a little mad. i don't think i want my kids to know the word "obese". i just want them to love playing and running and jumping and being healthy, without it being about weight.

Courtney said...

I conur (wrong spelling, I know) but yeah, it made me laugh quite hard.