Saturday, March 25, 2006

In Banff

Hey guys

Simone, Sam (Ashlee), and I are in banff, on a family trip. It's fun, for the most part. And my parents and sister are here as well. We got a duck that walks when you push it on a stick. Its amazing. We were thinking about my wedding, cause I was listening to "we go together" from the grease soundtrack....and my whole wedding party is gonna sing that at my wedding at the end of the reception, and then at the end of the song my husband and are I gonna run out. Anyways...I better go, hang out with my friends. So yeah...I'll ttyl.

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

Awe that would be sweet for your wedding. I remember making all of these really cool plans for my wedding too, but none of them came true. I fell in love and married Jeremy in a small ceremony here in Oregon. Only 6 people were there in total. So it's true - you never know what you're gonna get!