Monday, March 27, 2006

These are a few of my favorite movie quotes!

Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get. - Forst gump

Stupid is as stupid does - Forest gump

E.T. phone home. - ET (obviously)

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird." - The notebook

I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day." - The notebook

Every man dies. Not every man really lives - Braveheart

Life is pain, princess, anyone who says differently is selling something - The princess bride

never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game - A cinderella story

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. - The wizard of Oz

3 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

What about:
"Why do you like to irritate me so?"
"Why do you rise to the occasion?"
-Ever After-

Courtney said...

Those are good too...I forgot about them....OOPS

Anonymous said...

Omgg. Annd
Step Off Missay.
-Cheaper By The Dozen

It Brings Back Soo Many
Memories...Like How We Only
Replayed It Like 50 Times =) <3