Tuesday, March 14, 2006

So typical of a Dad

So....you know, the past year or so has been really hard, emotionally and Spiritually...and I've been going on this rocky road that has kinda led me up, and then back down again, Some weeks Im happy all week and really excited, for no reason, and other weeks, I'd constantly feel like crying, mostly the latter. Well....In the past month and a half, a lot of cool things have happened, and I've been a lot happier. And I didnt really realize, life kinda just passed by and I didnt really notice much of anything...and then, I was thinking about a week ago, and I realized, this is all God, it's all part of his wonerful plan. We have emotions for a reason, and although, God doesnt like to see us in pain, physical or emotional, Pain is God-given, to a certain extent anyways. And so is Joy, and happiness. I thank God so much for all his blessings, and I never even realized that this new-found Joy is also a blessing. Its amazing. God is seriously...the best Daddy you could ever have. (yes, I did just call God daddy)...oh, and also...I got my letter today from camp...saying that I'm officially hired!!!!

3 comments:

~m said...

beautiful. :)

Tammy Williams said...

Congratulations ! You will have a blast I'm sure. You've got to carry the McLeod tradition on and work at the best camp in Canada!

Courtney said...

Heck yes!!! Pine lake is the best camp in Canada for sure, I love it there!!! Im getting married there, and engaged, lol. I have everything all planned out, where at camp Im getting engaged and everything. Yeah, cause Im just that cool, lol.

Court