Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dedicated to my sister...Alicia Catherine McLeod!

So...I pretty much have the best sister anyone could ask for. She's amazing! She totally helped me when I had my surgery...made me laugh, when I wanted to cry...and still does! She's totally encouraging, and I love her to peices. Sure we've had our argument, lol...fighting over weddings...ending up on the floor with the punching and the rolling, lol...good times. But yeah....she's sooo cool....Although though I dont get to see her much, I still love her!!! OH...did I mention?? SHES CRAZY!
Your cool because:
  • you're always there
  • you dance really crazy
  • You're not afraid to be who you are
  • you're constantly wanting to find out more about people
  • you have such a passion for God
  • you buy me ducks, haha
  • You always make time

2 comments:

ally said...

awww...thanks courter...I love you too....your special for the same reasons...almost...oh and me...dance crazy? I think your nuts, lol...jk...you know I dance like a chicken with my head cut off...
love ya heaps...we'll do a movie or something some time...it was great to spend last saturday with you...we'll et pictures done soon..
love ya

Tammy Williams said...

That's sweet. There is nothing better than friendship between sisters. Dayna and I have been best friends since I was in high school. Unfortunately we don't live so close anymore so it has become difficult for us both.

Stay best friends and you will have wonderful memories to look back on!