Thursday, March 02, 2006

Problem?

I was in a career day session at school yesterday about homelessness (of course!) and a director from the mustard seed (a shelter here in Calgary) was there, he was a pastor, and he didn't really say anything that was new to me, except this..."the person isn't the problem, the problem, is the problem." It's nothing new to me, I already knew it, but it really stuck out to me for some reason. Maybe it never really clicked into me, or I dont know. But I was laying in bed last night, and it was really weird to think back on it. I dont know, I guess just one more fact to put into my binder!!!

~Court~

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

I worked at the Mustard Seed in Calgary. What a great place to work and meet people from all walks of life. I loved listening to everyone's stories.

Courtney said...

Thats awesome!! Im hoping to do a Job shadow there. I have to do one for school....so yeah.