Thursday, March 09, 2006

So....

Yeah...so I went to the mall with Mara today...and we were sitting in the food court...and this family came up and they had a baby. And we were watching the baby....it was adorable! And so Mara looked at me, and she was like "k, so for Christmas, I want one of those" we then went to Orange Julius to bug Simone, lol....and this lady came up and thought we were in line, but we werent, obviously. And so we moved to the side...haha...and we started Joking around about what we should have said to the lady....and we came up with the perfect thing... "Im not actually, Im your Guardian Angel, and I came to give you a message that will Change your life, your gonna have a baby, then you're gonna give it to me" haha...alright...so maybe not so funny now, but it was very funny then. The I went to bible study, and we found out survivor is on wednessday next week...so Allison, without even realizing was like "what days is wednessdays?" Oh I lost it, I couldnt contain myself, well actually, I could, but not inside, outside I was very serious...lol jkjk. Im really tired, so sorry if this post seems very....random, and confusing. Haha. Wow....Im a huge idiot, Im gonna just go....and not talk anymore, lol.

~Court~

No comments: