Friday, March 03, 2006

Hmmm...

Yeah...so I was at bible study last night...and..well...I glanced down at my bible, and in a little blue box...it said "how is the holy spirit active in your life?" and it made me think. How is he active in my life? Am I letting him be active in my life? Then, kinda not relating to that at all...after bible study, we were just getting ready to start our prayer/reflective time (BTW, amazing idea Amanda!), and I glanced down at the bible again, after it was closed, and my bible has a little slot in it to slip little cards or whatever, and the card in it said "for nothing is impossible with God" and it really encouraged me. I've been having some problems with friends and stuff lately and it really showed me that I can work through the problem if I trust God. Anyways...yeah, I better go.

ttyl
~Court~

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

My favorite verse has always been one that opens my eyes to the reality that we cannot do anything on our own:

2 Corinthians 3:5 - Not that we are competant in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competance comes from God

Courtney said...

Thats an amazing verse. Oh, and I read your blog today, Tell Dayna I say Congradulations!!

~Court~