Tuesday, March 07, 2006

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K...so I came home last night...completely ignoring the answering machine, as usual...haha, then my mom checked the messages and there was a very, very important one on there for me...from Peter Van Duinen, The DYS here in Alberta. It turns out, they hand-picked me to probably be a baby-sitter for the camp-care taker during the days of the summer, then at night I just get to hang out with campers and the staff and stuff. I cant believe it. Im sooo happy!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

wow...that's awesome! You are wonderful with kids...I'm sure you will have such a fun summer!

Nav said...

Congrats darling! That's awesome!

Tammy Williams said...

That's how a lot of people start out working at camp. I think Chrissy Gallimore did it and Sue Russell too. Follow in their footsteps and you'll have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!
Char

~m said...

yaaaaay! :D