Thursday, September 15, 2005

YAYness

Hey guys (no gansta talk)

Today was awesome!! I didnt eat lunch alone...HURRAY! lol. Kaitlynn ate with me...we sit together in math..which is right before lunch...and our lockers are right beside each others...so we put our stuff away and walked over to the gas station together for lunch. And....tonight...is the first Survivor bible study of the year YIPEE!! So I have to leave soon. But yeah...GRRR...I miss everyone soooo fricken much!its really not fair. Oh well. Im really beggining to think no one reads this...cause no one ever leaves comments...btw...thanks Amanda! Howd you get my blog? Hmmm...I should go...cause..yeah....Bible study WOOHOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bestof Business Credit Cardsameriquest mortgageBestof any business and ameriquest mortgage items