Saturday, September 10, 2005

Cool stuff

Hey

Yeah....so i started school this week...real school. For everyone that didnt know...I did virtual school at home for 5 years before this. Its pretty cool...I met a couple cool people...Cathy and Erin...and Emma...but I've known emma for like...7 or 8 years. And then my locker neighbor (I dont know her name though...haha). Hmm...yeah...I totally didnt want to go...but I really felt God telling me too...especially after my cousin told me to this summer (thanks Jenn). And on monday...my mom was like "were going to enroll you in school tomorrow" and I like freaked out...it was craaazy. Then I went and prayed and read my bible...and came out excited about it though...which is really weird.... but yeah....God totally answered my prayer...and fast...its only the second time thats ever happened...the only other time was at winter weekend. I just totally wanna give a shout-out to God...cause he totally helped me through this stuff...and yeah...he's awesome...and I'm really not trying to preach...I just wanted to say whats on my mind! If you have questions about what I wrote...or about God...even if you are a Christian...ask me!

~Court~

No comments: