Saturday, September 10, 2005

:(

Hey all

Im having a bit of a downer of a night...actually...tonight has just plain sucked! First...I went out to look for my grease CD...which I put in the Van the last day of music camp...and my dad said it was probably just in a CD case...and I looked in all of them..and it wasnt in any of them...and my sister gave it to me 2 days before she left for australia. It makes me soooo mad...and sad...ask my cosuin...I was soooo mad! Then I just really started missing everyone from camp. Yeah...camps an amazing place to be...and the people are soooo awesome to be around...the only crappy part is having to come home and have to go through all the camp withdrawls. Why does it happen like that? If someone actually leaves a post (or emails me), and can answer that question...I would be sooo shocked! But seriously, I know everyone goes through camp withdrawls...but, yeah. wow...I just realized the computer clock is right again...it was an hour off for a while. Anyways..yeah...I just needed to write out some of my feelings...and it made me feel sooo much better...thank you everybody who read this, for actually taking the time!

No comments: