Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hmm

So...I've noticed over the last few weeks...I've gotten really protective of the younger youth in youth group. Like...If someone says something around them and its not something for a 12/13 year old to be hearing...I get really defensive and stuff...its really weird. Like...one of them asked what promiscuous means...she's 12...she shouldnt even know the word...forget about the meaning. Its that gosh darned music and TV I tell you...its such a bad influence. It's been really confusing me though...like...is it normal to get so protective? And its not just youth group...its like..with Xavier and other kids too. Its really weird. Anyways...thats my 2 cents.

bye!

1 comment:

Kirst said...

I love what you said about tv and music. You're starting to sound old Court. lol!;) Nothing wrong with feeling protective.