Sunday, February 25, 2007

So...

So...tonight was pretty fun. I went to a movie with some ladies from my church. When they all got there I looked around...I was the only one under like...20...and they were all people I dont really know very well...except for a couple....so I was like....UHHHH...but it was actually pretty fun. We went and saw music and lyrics...which was absolutely amazing! But yeah...that was my night...I think...if I got invited to one of these girls things again...I'd consider going. Its also a good way to get to know people when they arent in the church mind set...cause like..at church...a lot of times its all small talk...so it was cool to get to know some people. Anyways...thats about all i have to say.

ttyl
Court

2 comments:

Leslie said...

glad you came!

Amanda said...

I'm glad you ended up going! I really really wanted to see that movie and go with you guys....I ended up finishing all my work at 8:53...not too bad since Peter is still working on his!!