Sunday, February 18, 2007

Winter weekend

Winter weekend was amazing. There was this one thing that happened that kinda...didnt go to well. You see...God and I had a conversation on friday night during worship...and he told me that I needed to give up a friendship that I have had since I was...13...I think. And the last few months have been really bad for this friendship. And she was at winter weekend...so we talked on saturday...and I told her that We cant be friends anymore because the pain she has been causing me has been making it harder to maintain a healthy relationship with God, which is so true. And Actually...after we talked...I feel like this burden was lifted off my shoulders. I lost a good friend...but it feels so right. I was actually able to enjoy the rest of my weekend. We had a concert on saturday night...and Allison and I did so many old dances to the music...the macerena(sp?), the sprinkler, the shopping Cart and then we made up some dances haha. It was...embarassing, but amazingly fun. And it was such a great weekend to connect with God. So many memories...but Im to tired to post them...tomorrow!

Love ya'll,
Court

No comments: