Sunday, February 11, 2007

AHH

So...Im applying for a job this week. Its the first "real" job I've ever actually applied for. I've worked at camp...which is a real job, but you know...and I've worked with this guy from my church for like...a month...but it was more of a favour for him...he paid me from his own pocket and stuff...so its pretty exciting...and nerve racking. My daddy took me shopping today for clothes...cause for those of you who know me...I dress like a slob...haha my jeans have holes in them and I always wear hoodies, haha...so its a bit of a change wearing dress pants and dress shirts...but I could get used to it. Im applying at build-a-bear and the Childrens place (a clothing store for kids) and Im super excited...and if I dont get hired at either place I'll start looking elsewhere. Anyways...thats my news...ttyl

2 comments:

Michael D said...

Hey Courtney,

Regarding your email as if I can be a reference, the answer is YES.

Good luck!

Courtney said...

Thanks Michael!!!