Saturday, February 24, 2007

WOOHOO

So I went to my friends birthday party tonight...and my other friend and I got extremely hyper...so much so that people asked if we were drunk...haha. But Im the Christian of the group and of course I didnt drink...no one did...but...really...I think Im the only one in the group that hasnt...which kinda makes me proud, haha. But yeah...Nicole and I jumped in the snow and then rolled down a hill...and then came in and laughed for like...an hour...and we're cold. We went with no shoes on too..so my socks are wet. But I text messaged her and was like "haha remember when we got trashed and jumped in the snow?"....is it a bad thing to say that if your not actually drunk...and hadnt been drinking at all? Then we had another chocolate egg eating contest and I put 11 chocolate eggs in my mouth...but she won with 15 eggs...oh well. It was a really fun night that I really needed. And the best part is...when I talk to my brother tomorrow and he cant really remember his night...I can tell him I had just as much fun...but I actually remember it...and I didnt throw up because of it...and Im not suffering from a hangover...haha...it'll be fun!

This is officially my 200th post...Im pretty excited.

Now Im tired...so Im going to bed!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sounds like you had a blast. Yeah sure you weren't drinking court, Just kidding, I know you better than that.