Monday, February 19, 2007

As promised.

I said I'd post my memories, haha. So, here we go. Alicia and I went up to Winter Weekend Early in order to help Marty and Raeleen and Marty out by watching Xavier (such a hardship eh?). And Xavier was So excited. We had snow ball fights, made snow angels, and we packed down some snow on a snow bank so it was a slide...and we slid down that over and over and over again, haha. It wasnt that big to me, but I guess to a 2-year-old it was the coolest thing ever. Then we played hide-and-seek. And then Raeleen came up to the house for a bit to make dinner, and she made us some too which was nice. Then we were praying...and as we were praying Xavier went to be funny and grab his moms fork and hide it...and so I believe our prayer went like this "God is great, God is good, let us thank him for our food DON'T TOUCH MY FORK AMEN." It was really quite hilarious. Another memory was my conversation with God. Another memory was...going to scotties only to find out that they dont have any smarties explosions. Hmm...what else? saturday night, Allison and I danced, I think I said that in my last post, it was freaking amazing. Toes, we have to go dancing. Hmm...I was walking down a hill yesterday and I didnt realize the snow got deeper, so I was walking down and my boots were the only things getting covered, then all of a sudden Im knee deep in snow. Good times. it was really funny. And then the only other thing I can think of at the moment is this. Raeleen made dinner for us again last night, but this time it was her family, my parent, Alicia, Biff, Peaches and I...and she went to open the ketchup and it exploded all over her. Classic moment in the materman household. Oh man, Raeleen and I get along so well...we're like sisters. You should have seen us in the kitchen together. Oh dear, anyways...I'll leave you with some pictures and be on my way. ttyl









3 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I always loved winter weekend.

Peaches said...

Oh the ketchup.

Carly_bee said...

Awwwww pictures of camp **tear** . . .
Check my blog theres a funnyish story I think you will appreciate more then I did.