Thursday, March 01, 2007

I started!

My job that is. It was pretty cool...I mean...I only filled out paperwork...mostly. But part of my training was to go shopping to see how other stores deal with customers...but uhh...seriously...I HAD to shop...thats what I call good training! Then they bought me ice cream from marble slab...it was pretty awesome. On sunday...my first shift...I learn to stuff...how exciting!

Today was kinda crappy...until like...lunch...cause I got to spend time with my friends...but I went to school and I was in such a bad mood...I didnt want to go to science class...but of course...Im not a skipper...so I did...and I got there and my science teacher was like "Courtney write the answer on the board" and I didnt remember how to do it...and I did it wrong...so he called me back up and in front of the class he had to completely break it down for me...and it was really embarrassing...and it took everything not to cry. Oh the joys of high school...and having science class first period. And the worst thing is...math is last...so I can never have fun because just as I recover from science...I start to worry about math! And to top it all off...I was almost in tears after school...and I went to get chocolate to make me feel better...and the vending machine had no chocolate...I almost had a break down! Haha

I decided...its really a good thing I dont drink...I'd be a crazy drunk. I know I've posted a lot about but actually...I've heard a lot about it this week. I think its good to get the way I get without alchohol...because really...if I can have as much fun and be as stupid as someone whos drunk...I prove to the world that you can be A. a Christian, and B. Sober and still have as much fun as a drinker...but...actually remember. Sorry to all you who drink!! Im not meaning its a bad thing...Im comparing it more to my friends at school who do drink.

No comments: