Sunday, March 04, 2007

AHH

So...this weekend was pretty cool. I dont remember friday night...I dont think I did anything...needless to say...its been a long weekend. But yesterday...I went shopping...bought myself some emo pants...and some pants that flare(?) and some play-doh. Then I came home and got ready to go to first Alliance with my rents to see my friend Liz...so liz and I sat with her bf and his friends and had some church time...then I came home...fell asleep at like...9:30 and then I woke up...went to my church (south meadows)...came home...waited for my rents to get home from glenmore...so I was waiting like...2.5 hours..and then we ate...and I then got ready for my first day at work. It was good...I got stuffing all over me...in my hair...all over my shirt and pants...up my nose...in my ears...and I think I may have swallowed some as well...haha..but it was fun none the less! I found it really enjoyable...always a good sign. Anyways...that was my weekend...I should go.

bye!!!

1 comment:

Kirst said...

Glad to hear your first official day went well. Maybe we'll stop by sometime. We don't go shopping as much as before.