Thursday, March 22, 2007

UGH!!!

So I just found out that my family might not be going to Ontario now..because my parents would rather go to california...or something. I've been looking forward to this trip for months! I want to see my cousins and my friends so badly! My mom said that they'd fly me out but it isnt the same. It was supposed to be a "family" vacation. It was supposed to be kind of a last vacation before I graduate and stuff...now its not anymore. Im actually extremely devastated. My family thinks that they only reason I want to go is because of my friends...but I actually was really looking forward to spending time with them. But apparently that wasnt a mutual thing...apparently they dont care if we get to spend time together before I leave. Im really upset!!!

1 comment:

Peaches said...

That's sucks. Maybe they don't realize how important it is to you.