Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thanksgiving weekend



So for thanksgiving weekend, I went to Cranbrook to spend the weekend with my cousins and Aunt and Uncle. It was really fun. We've been there twice before for thanksgiving, but this was the first time either of my brothers came. My oldest brother, Chad, came and brought his friend John. It was probably the most time I've spent with him in like...2 years. But yeah, it was really awesome. On saturday, we went to the cranbrook mall. And as much as I make fun of the mall, because its so darn small...it was really fun. I went with my Aunt, my mom and my sister. And my sister and I ditched my mom as soon as we got there. Haha. We spent most of our time in Zellars, but we went to a few other stores. Zellars was really fun though. We played with the Halloween costumes, and trust me, when my sister and I get going, you dont want to be around. I ran around a corner, put a wig on, and jumped back out and made a really loud noise, to make her laugh, and she wasn't there anymore, so Im walking around with this wig trying to find her, and this like...40 year old lady was standing there, and she was like..."she went the other way" and she was laughing so hard. We were gonna get Costumes and wear them around the mall...but we didnt really want to spend money just to make fools of ourselves, we can do that for free, haha. The Saturday night we had our dinner, and I think it was the most I've laughed since I got home from camp this summer. Once you get my Uncle, my brother and my cousin Caitlin going, theres no turning back, it was hilarious. The sunday we went to "the church of rock and roll" as they call it. It was really good. then we went to fort Steele, which is a historical park thing. Then we just hung out for the rest of the weekend. it was pretty awesome. here are some pics, I'll try and get some more, but yeah. Let me explain these ones though. Theres one, and you can't really tell who it is, its the picture I accidentally took on my phone of my self, it was in Zellars when I was looking for my sister and my camera turned on so I pulled it out, and it took this really weird, yet funny picture. And the other one is my sister with a halloween bag on her head, also in Zellars.

Love ya'll

Court

3 comments:

Caity said...

yup great time.....mcdonalds rocked...and fort steelie" :P

Courtney said...

Chad sure puts the "e" in Fort Steele

ally said...

that weekend was a blast...lol...remember the booth we ate in?