Sunday, October 08, 2006

"Is Ass cream like Lubricant?" "your nuts were awesome"

Haha, we went to McDonalds tonight, my cousin Caitlin, my sister and I. And I can imagine that some pretty...umm...not very Christian like things went on in McDonalds, but first of all, none of us are married, and second...In McDonalds? Thats disgusting! Anyways, We went to get some ice cream. And Caitlin likes to talk in a texan accent, which by the way, she's very good at, but when she says ice cream, it comes out ass cream. So I was like...Whats ass cream, and my sister was like..."its like Lubricant" haha...and my sister got a sundae, which came with crushed nuts. And they left, and I ate her nuts, and she came back and I was like..."your nuts were awesome" haha. And as we were talking about...nuts...Caity sat on my feet and I was like..OOO OWE that hurts, but it came out in a really weird voice, so it sounded...sexual I guess, haha. Oh gosh...I love being a teenager. I also love being a teenager with Caity and Leash. Anyways, I should get going.

Court

1 comment:

Caity said...

yes it indeed rocked and i think we're allowed to have convos like that sometimes i mean we are teens:P bye kiss kiss Caity